This is a continuous volleyball drill that can be used to build endurance and stamina or to keep players engaged during long rallies. After the ball goes dead, another ball needs to be entered immediately to maintain the pace.
Have a ball cart at each of the court so that Servers have a ball readily available.
# of Players: 6+
Running the Drill:
* It can be played with any combination of 3s, 4s, 5s, or 6s including 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 and 6v0.
* Side A will receive the first ball. If Side A wins the rally, they get the 2nd ball. If they lose the rally, Side B gets a 1st ball.
* If you win the 1st ball, you get the 2nd ball. If you win the 2nd ball, you get the 3rd ball. If you win the 3rd ball, you get a BIG POINT.
* Play to 3 BIG POINTS.
* The 1st ball is a freeball.
* The 2nd ball is a down ball.
* The 3rd ball is a Serve Receive ball.